Monday, August 31, 2009

ThinkingOfYou :D


" i met this boy a couple days ago ,
he's a rapper , i barely even know
he tried to sweet talk me into giving numbers

i must admit , i really dig his swagger "


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L03lyNtSSaM


hey peeps ;) i've got to admit , im in loveeee with that song . im not sure whether its an old song or new . it doesnt matter . its nice (:

i break fast with my grandparents on my dad's side , last Saturday . it was okay . got a lil high in the car with my mum about cows or something ? hahahah ;D
*sitting at the back of the trunk ? heheh .

my maid left us a few days back or was it yesterday ? can't remember .
so apparently , i have to do most of the chores . okay maybe not really .
but yea . heheh .

i break fast with my uncle and my ubberly cute cousin last night . (:
we went to the Curve and ate at Marche Restaurant . it was my first time there , its simply different than others , really . a place youve simply gotta try (:


got home , skype-d with Eddy for a while then it had to be continued . hahah . Dy , dy . (:
*pfft . how cute can he be ? hahah . (;

anddddd , its Merdeka ! its kinda like any other day . hahaha .
how patriotic of me . heheh . but really . all my Merdekas are pretty much the same . :/

ouh well . tmr's school . trials starts tmr . damn damn damn . honestly , im not 100% ready . but i really just wanna do it (:

soo yea , thats all lah for tonight . wish me luck for the trialssss .
love yawl . nights <3


let out : ive never felt ,

No comments: