Monday, September 7, 2009

FavoriteGirl .


" My prized possession, one and only
I adore ya, girl I want ya
Of all the girls I've ever known It's you,
it's you
Your my precious little lady
The one that makes me crazy

Of all the girls I've ever known
"

JustinBieber - FavoriteGirl
Credits to Kak Wani (:

hey peeps . how you doing ? good , bad ? no idea? its all cool .
i myself dont really know how im doing . many ups and downs though .
but just like a close friend of mine said , always look at the bright side ;)
soo , yea . im leaving all the shit thats happening behind and looking forward for the awesome whatevers (:

aite , updates?

im done with trials (:


SriKL had a the buka puasa , solat terawih and solat hajat in school . which i attended . it was good (: and the night ended so nicely *brows brows* ;D

*credits to Shaza ;p

i had my last outing *till after pmr* , yesterday . went out to pyramid with them ;)
ate at Italiannies itwas gooooood :D and watched ImagineThat agak funny ;D .
ouh ouh ouh nak watch Final Destination :(
it was an awesome night lah . Thanks , guys . ;) thanks , Dy <3



ouh and im not fasting today :O hahaha . its that time of the month again . ouh well :/ theres not much update , its about a month left till PMR examinations . tick tock tick tock D: im "half" prepared . which is also "half" unprepared . heh . just looking forward for the latih tubi (:
aite , till then , take care . byess <3

p/s : urgh , psycho much ?


letout : why? i just do . why not? i just don't . ;)





No comments: