Monday, August 3, 2009

Painting all my dreams the color of your smile .

" It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise "

No Surprise - Daughtry

that song is simply awesome . haaaa . so ? Nina left for Aussie . already missing her . hmm . at least she dropped by laa just now :] have fun , babe . Shao Wei is going back to school tmr . She's feeling better . while Natalie on the other hand happens to be the opposite of Swei . Nat , take care of yourself . your body must be strong . kay ? (:

School has been , empty . that is what ive heard . haha . some are taking advantage while some are memang sakit . hahah . ouh well , been sleeping late nowdays :D i got my homework from the net , school site . first time though . ive got to admit it was cool ;D

ouh well , i've nothing much to blog about , i'll end here . nights <3

p/s : take care of yourselves . really .



let out : go with the flow 'cause the flow is going well .

No comments: