Wednesday, August 26, 2009

rainbows and skulls .

"I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but all I have is time
Our loves the perfect crime"


hey . whats up ? who knows how eff-ed up things can be kan ? like nina said , expect the unexpected . ouh well , i just hope things get better . im not ganna blog about the past few days because it has been the total opposite of last week . soo yea . but of course , there are some lil things that kept me smiling . (:

ouh last Saturday's break fast family gathering was awesomeeeee . :D my grandma with her marveloussss cooking (: ouh you knw , when i wanted to leave Taiping , my ouh-so-hot+cute+handsome+dreamy cousin , Qasiem , was begging me not to go . he was like " kakak kakak , noooo , jom lah main ball . " he blocked the door . he didnt want me to leave . it was soo sad yet cute . heheh . when i was saying goodbye , he did the merajuk face . he can really make you feel so wanted you know ? =]

otw there ,

there ,
my mum was reading him a story (:

i went to Nina's yesterday . we studied a lil and i break fast at her aunty's house . got back around 10pm (: ouh yea , nina , i cant find all the pictures of yest in my phone . its missing . no pictures to upload :( what a day it was . hmm . but still , thanks for everything , babe . <3

i've been sleeping pretty late lately . that explains why ive been skipping sahur . :/ but of course , im still fasting . heheh . 'cause im always online and also video calling with Nat :P *brows brows* hahaha . ouh and babe , thanks for making me Skype . HAHAHA . ouh yes , people , i have skype now soo do add me ? hahah . (:

you knw my cat that i lost tragicly few weeks ago ? it died without a name . it has a twin , it didnt have a name too . but "Eddy Iskinda Lame" :P helped me name it , Kebab ! :D how awesome is that kan ? teeheehee . thanks , Dy (;

other than thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt , i have been studying . but i knw i still gotta put in more effort . so , give me support ! :D this week is passing by real slow compared to the last 2 quarantined weeks . hahah . in a way , im liking it (: ouh yea , i was considering of joining Cyrens next year . but i made my decision . which is , not to . i just dont think i can manage the time . but of course i'm still in my Blue Cheer :D

p/s : quote of the week , sorry but thank you .



let out : unique, different, one of a kind, extraordinary (:

No comments: