Sunday, August 16, 2009

my bad .

" I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
Love you forever, forever is over "

ouh finally ! tmr's school ! :DD after 2 weeks off , we're finally going back to school ;D weird , i know . but its not the homework that i miss . its the fun that we always have in class , in school (: im not done with my homework though . heheh . gotta get it done my 10pm . 'cause Step Up 2 is showing on StarMovies tonight ;)

so this past 2 weeks , it has been , a bore . hahah . stayed home most of the time . :( but i went out last Thursday (: wasn't easy to get out of the house . that explains my recent post . heh . went to OU with Nat , Arif , Jo , Ali , and Fabian . Aunty Sharon (Nat's mum) got Nat and I free make up from Chanel . thanks aunty (:



Jo did a tattoo on his back . god , its awesome . ;)


headed to TGIF after that . then played some pool . Jo left then the rest of us just lepak-ed . heheh . watched GI Joe after that , but i had to leave in the middle of the movie . Wil and friends came as i left . heheh . yeaaaap . if only Nina and Swei made it . but other than that , it was a happy , tiring day :D *more pics with Natalie*

and today , skipped swimming :D my sleep was interrupted . it was likeee , i slept around 3 ? woke up at 8 -.- then i slept again woke up at 1 . teehee (: got dressed and off to KL Pac . went to see a show . a musical comedy bout NS(national service) it was not bad at all . one of the lead actress was the same girl who acted at the Sunway College play i went with Mr Ching the other day . heh (:
Joe Hasham , the Director . (he's muslim :DD)

after that , i went for dinner at Ampang . some place called Cozy Corner ? lol . yeap . and here i am . it was a nice day .



other updatesssss
  • my cat died last week , tragicly . ;(
  • baked choc chips cookies and finished it in just a few hours :p
    before

    after
  • i did not use my 2 weeks wisely to study like i should . :/
  • something i want in life , excitement and adventure ;D
aite , i gtg finish up my hws . can't wait for school tmr :D
byess , nightss , take care <3


let out : i aint playing yet i aint serious either ,

No comments: