Friday, September 25, 2009

cheeryblossom (:

"Shorty, let me whisper in your ear
Tell you, everything you wanna hear

You got my vote Hottest Girl of the Year

Let’s have a ce-lebra-tion, baby"


hey (: whats up ?
i had an awesome day .
i woke up , i had tuition , i felt so rajin . :D
after that , i went to Nina's lil makan makan ;)
withhhhh , Nina herself , Dylan , Swei , Nat , Nick , Dyyyyyyy , and Megat :)
god , it was a hot day . haaaaa . hanged till 3 . then , Nat came over . and of course , we had a blast ;DD
ouh yes , BEP's event is tonight . and my brother is going . grrrr . ouh well , im going AAR :D
hahah . sorry this post is not really detailed . as im suppose to be studying , PMR is only 12 days away . ;)

p/s :
  • sayang , thanks for the ouh-so-awesome necklace . i love it :)
  • i need someone to wake me up from this denial im living in . tell me that i need to study , tell me its important , tell me that i might regret , tell me all these things . make me realise . please?

aite , take care peeps , byess .

<3


let out : you and i , we're more than words ;)

No comments: