Friday, September 11, 2009

corny ;)

" And without you I think I'd go crazy
For your love I would do anything

'Cause to me... you are my everything "


MyEverything-Cathy&Randolph
*credits to Eddy :)

hey yoo hoo . :D the song's not bad at all ;) im soo in the mood of blogging . that explains the new look . teehee . what do you think ? i knw its pretty much the same colour as before . but its much darker kan ? heheh .

anyhoos , the whole week , sucked . -.- EXCEPT for today (: god , i had an awesome day .
was soo freaking hyper , especially when Eddy and Nick came :) went back home about 4 . ouh yes , and Wi-liam , im glad we're still tight kan ? ;)

Raya is in about a week ! and i haven't gone shopping . -.- its so , depressing . but ouh well (: i think i'll be fasting again tmr . heheh . im sorry if i was being too disrespectful towards you ppl who were actually fasting . my bad . heh .

okay , thats all for tonight . im ganna go watch some DVDS with my cousin . byess , take care :D

p/s :
  • i realised i've been corny lately . but i simply cant help it ;)
let out : i like the way you stare at me , you make me feel as if im the only star there is every night <3

No comments: