Sunday, January 25, 2009

Xinnian Kuaile :D

Happy Chinese New Year ! ;D
Xinnian Kuaile ! right right ? heee :D

hello hello (: i am freaking tired . can barely open my eyes . but well ! you know , im stubborn (: soo here goes . heeheehee .

yesterday , i woke up around 10 . morning face ! morning breath ? dont ask laa . HAHAHA . ;D

woke up , got dressed ,

and ate breakfast ! roti canai ! DA BOMB oi ! haaaa ;D badabum badabum , guitar , tv , myspace till around 12 ? got ready . planned to balik kampung . Taiping , Perak (: wanted to pay my grandmama a visit . she's not feeling that well ;( plus i miss her like gigantic much ! ahaha :D soo yea . i lost my handsfree . which sucks when it comes to long journeys . sigh . so when there's nothing to do in the car , you .. CAMWHORE ;DD

i wore this necklace as it means the world to me . (: my grandma , she bought the necklace for my 14th birthday while my mum bought me the locket 2 years ago i think . i match em up together . so its like the 3 generations ? get it ? haaaa ;D so so i just wanna make my grandma smile when she sees me wearing this . (:

sangat,

hyper ! haha ;D


smoke ? haaaa . hell no . and i know the people who would KILL me if i do . haaaa ;D thats why i heart them (:


*it couldnt even work . like pfft .HAHA . ;D

sooo i reached Taiping abouttttttt , serious tak ingat :D ahaha . i hugged her tighter than my fav jeans ;P we chit chat . after so long , i finally got to taste her cooking again :D and she made my dad's and i fav kuih ! in just a few minutes . i dont know the kuih's name sorry . heee . she still does all that even though she's sick . see, her love towards her children and grandchildren . haa . i love her (:

after all that , there's nothing else to do . -.- HAHA . soooooooo ,

heeeheeheee . we went back around 8 . i didnt want to leave her . sigh . she told me "its okay , just always remember to wear the necklace (:" soo yea . i slept the whole journey . unlike before , i was hyper :D *hyper enough to camwhore . heehee .
alright thats about it . im so tired . haaa . nights peeps .




No comments: