Saturday, January 31, 2009

taking risks .

getting a lil bored :D

heyyy hoooo . ;D what a cool day (:

i finally finished my school homework ! :D but i still have my tuition homework . sigh . and and and and and i thought i could cover up my f1s and 2s syllables but noooo . TAKDE MASE OI . haha ;D

ouh Arif , Shazwan and this guy *sorry idk him or his name . HAHA * came to padanggg (: lepak-ed there for a while . heh . ouh shiate ! Shazwan ! i forgot to give him the "swt look" -.- HAHA . i have a question . why is it that brothers always have problems with the guy who the sister hangs out with ? security ? sure sure . but watch the attitude sucka ! ;D

anyhoos , haas , heees , my mum's friend , Dr Shamim , came to visit . She's really nice . She reminds me of my mum and she said that i remind her of her daughter . haaa . she's 10 years older than my mum but seriously , she looks like she's still in her 30s . my mummy too ! :D she advised me about taking the medicine course . got me thinking a lil . gotta have options . heh (: so we went dinner together at Holiday Villa .
Qasiem , my ouh-sangat-hot cousin :D came . the cutest of the cutest thing happened . he went inside my room , sat on my bed and strummed the guitar . and when i lay on my bed , he layed too ! and we both strummed the guitar together . heeheehee . and and he likes the cuppycake song by Strawberry Shortcake ((: he's like sangat adorable laa . i love love LOVEEEE him :D

and yes , im getting a lil bored with how things are . HAHA . its like , the same thing over and over again . would LOVE to add some excitement in life , but im worried that it might interfere my studies :D this is bad . tsk tsk tsk . haha . alrighty . i'll end here . nights . (:


let out : wanna take risks ? prepare for the consequences .

No comments: