Saturday, January 24, 2009

niceywicey (:

it was a nice day ! ;D

i woke up around 12 . heehee . got ready , went out for lunch with my parents while my two brothers were still dozing their asses off . haha . after that we drove to Puchong for a while . by the time we reached home i got ready for my guitar class . OUH YES ! that reminds me ! HAHAHA !

i had a dream of my adik's drum teacher ! haaaaa ;D he's HOT .
heeheehee . no seriously . he's about 20 ? yea . let me describe him , he's botak ! :D like cute cute kinda botak . not old and creepy kinda botak . HAHA . he's tall . ((: he's fair . he's cool! like duhhh he's a drummer like HAAAA :D okay the dream was , he asked my adik to tell me that he likes me . HAHA . *not being perasan yea . its a dream . heee * and then , suddenly there's this makcik argueing with me . like seriously , i was innocent (; then suddenly he came! tadaaa . HAHA . he settled everything while putting his arms around me and and in the end we hugged ! HE'S SO NICE TO HUG :D but unfortunately , its a dream for god's sakes . HAHA . he's hot . seriously . even my mum agrees (:
so after my guitar class , we went for ice-cream ! Baskin Robbins *eyebrow up and down* HEHE .

bananas and strawberries with colour sprinkles ! :D

another thing ! NINA ! remember this place ? at taipan . near Penang Village and Shakey's . we used to breakfast here when we were so ubberly cute . i mean small -.-' HAHA . you had a lil breakdown that day :( yeaaaa . but but i remembered you were wearing a blue jacket . its like so memorable laa Nina ! i hope you still remember . heeeeheeeheeee .

okay where was i . erm , yeaaa . went for jogging (: just for a while since it was raining . -.- after that , chilled with my cats ! hahaha ;D Baby ! i love him laa . he's so fat and furry . sometimes i call him sayang . like im calling my boyf . =.=' ahahaha ;D

soo yea . showered , prayed , dinner and all . POOF ! here i am (:
thats all for today . nights ;Dlet out : dont treat me like im some girl that you can just use . pfft .

No comments: