Saturday, January 10, 2009

care .

its Saturday night peeps ! :D

hello hello (: so today , i woke up around 11 . made myself roti bakar . oolala . ;D did my homework . heeheehee . im liking science! sangat unbelievable ;D . yada yada yada and off to Taipan for my guitar class . it used to be every Tuesday . but now its every Saturday . change timing , change teacher . Brandon Ho is my new teacher (: he's cool . haha . he says i gotta sing ! while playing the guitar . which is a P R O B L E M -.- coz i sing like like like the sound of a monkey kena slap ! HAHA . ouh god . i can imagine ;D

soo yea . after that went to SubangParade . ate at UncleLim's
again . haaaa . planned to go jogging around 6 but we were full . STILL , we went . haaaa . my mum , my lil bro and me . everyone was in pain . *kenyang* HAHA . so we just walk . walk walk walk . not far , few mins later , my dad came with the car . we went home ! LIKE OMG . hahahahahah ;D my parents had to be somewhere . sigh .

i want to exercise oi ! my dance class didnt happen . jogging didnt happen either . my mum promised to go swimming tomorrow . god , please make it
happen . haaaa . soo yea . talked to Nina otp . bloody hell she effing punk'd me ! she used her new"free"celcom number texting me . disguised as a rempit ;P HAHA . Nina , Nina . so thats about it !

you know , just like i shared with Nina just now . planning what you wanna do can be really complicated . sigh . okay la ! i wanna watch Hitch :D byesss (:

let out : caring too much can be a problem .

No comments: