Sunday, April 5, 2009

ups and downs .

awh man ,

hi .

Friday was , hmm .
so far Fridays have been so so niceeee and funnnnnnn . my friends and i have always been looking forward to Fridays (: but somehow last Friday was , not like other Fridays . :/ had no mood all of a sudden . but then , it got better during cheer practice . dancing is one of my cures (: BUT my mum called saying that she'll be picking me up early and all as she has to go KL . but when we reached home , tak jadi . sangat sigh i tell you . haih . andddddd i forgot what i did that night .
*credits to Shaza (:

Saturday was , ahaaa .
had cheer in the morning till 12 . Sarah picked me up . Priya and Eli sent me home . awh , thanks you guys (: and i cant believe Nina fell for the trick i pulled on her . she knew i had transport problem that day and im like " im walking home with **** . im sorry . " and she was like sooooooooo disappointed in me . hahaha . Nina , nina . ngaahaa . (: when i reached home , i slept -.- haha . it was a goooooooooooooooooooooooood short nap . i didnt even realise there was thunder . haha .





i showered then i got ready for my guitar class . my teacher has his days lah . he teaches according to his mood . haaaa . soo , wtv . then i was all "trying" to be happy . so i wanted to belanja my adik BR . but we paid half half . soo yea . then we went s.parade . i got my shoes from London done (: *its okay if you dont get it coz im lazy to explain . LOL . * my family and i went for a drink at Uncle Lim's after that . then we went home .






my adik and i had the mood to play badminton . soo yea , we played infront of the house but we weren't feeling it so we simply went to the park with me just wearing some ubberly short shorts with a slipper -.-
we were having fun at first until ...,
was getting into position ,

was ready ,


and so , my adik gave a high ball and my eyes were like on the shuttercock and i said in my heart " should i run for it or not ? wtheck lets just have fun ! " and WHOOPS !


i fell . HAHAHA . yeap , i slipped on the water puddle and fell and i laughed . a few secs later then i realised it hurt as it was bleeding . haaaaa . how i can be sometimes . haih .


that night , i did some of my homework as im knw im going out today.

so where did i go today ?
i woke up around 10 . ouh yes , i slept with both of my ubberly cute cute kittens . one of em slept at my neck ! haaaaa . sgt cute (: well yea . then i showered and idk what i did till it was 12 ! i got out of my room and ate some light lunch . then i got ready , went to S.Pyramid with Amylea and Niko . (: suppose to have a late lunch but we had dessert instead . ngaahaa . i forgot what was it called coz Amylea was the one who ordered but it was nice . heeee . the ouh-so-called late lunch went great . heh . thanks Amy for the treat (: i shall get first in class more often . hahaha ;P eventhough i did went through some awful times with my parents before that . hmm . understanding was the only thing needed by both sides . well said .

*the freaking glass had lights under it ! :D







when i got home , straight away changed and did the rest of my homework . ordered pizza for dinner and watched tv . Nina miss called so i called her and talked for a while . god i brokedown . HAAAAA . and here i am online . okies . thats all for today . tmr's school ! nights . (;

p/s :
  • Vee , get well soon (:
  • Nina , we ALL have our ups and downs . and apparently , we're going through our "downs" . haaaaa . thanks for being there for me and you knw i'll be there for you too (:
  • understanding is seriously not easy and sgt important . and so , i respect psychologists . (;


let out : my previous let out was bullshit . i like the way things were before :/




No comments: