Thursday, April 23, 2009

how it felt like ,

Sports Rehearsal :D

yes , had sports rehearsal today at Kompleks Sukan Negara? apakah ? HAHA . it was called Stadium Matsushita before , they changed it . haaaa .

well not ganna make this a long post ,
  • Blue is cheering third
  • Yellow won the Football Interhs Finals
  • Really felt the down feeling
  • Really bonded with Amelia (:
  • Andddddddddddddddd i was like a fried omelette cheering under the sun ;p
pictures of today , enjoy (:

breakfast ,

*Nina tumpah-ed my bali ;P*


at the Stadium ,
Blue Cheer ! :D
spot me spot me ! teehee .
take one ,

take two (:

Football Finals :D

ouh look , its Nina ! *HAHA* (:

Victory

Lunch ,
horrible picture aint it ? ish ish ish .
i was like , " Shaza , lunch free ke ? " HAHA


Tug of War yeah !


In school ,
exhausted but still !
Nat was like " its like i dig my nose and looking at my nose shit . "
HAHAHA .




p/s : my babes who ran today was da bomb (;

going to bed ! its only 9.30 but who cares ! whole day practice tmr . haaaa . nights (;



let out : its such a waste for you to misuse what you have .

No comments: