Sunday, July 5, 2009

i hope .

" You was always the cheerleader of my dreams to
Seem to only date the head of football teams

And I was the class clown that, always kept you laughin’
We, were never meant to be baby we just happen "

Italic
hey . whaddup ? my weekend was fine . pretty occupied though .

Saturday 4/7/2009
did house work . went to SU for the family day just for a while . met Nathasha *Amelia's friend (: at night , they had the talentquest dinner which i attended with my family .
it was , agak boring . haha . sorry :D

Sunday 5/7/2009
i woke up grumpy with the dream i had . i dreamt Nina and i fought like crap D: but yet its just a dream i knw it'll never happen (: didnt go swimming today :( but i went lunch with my family by the lake ! :D it was in shah alam . heh . and lazed around the hs the whole day . but of course with some chores done :D
i was suppose to go Cheer '09 today . but i had the major nose bleed again ;( sorry , Cyrens . im sure you guys did great . (:



alright . thats all for tonight . my grandma's coming back tmr . teehee . nights <3

p/s : i'll pray for you .




let out : happy ending ?


No comments: