Friday, July 3, 2009

be my backbone? (:

"I'd give it all up but I'm taking back my love"

hello :D god i miss blogging . too much drama going on yo D:
so yes , first things first ,

  • watched Transformers 2 on Swei's Birthday , 26th of June (: i loved it . we threw her a surprise party :D *p/s : will upload pics when Swei does *
  • My elder brother left for UiTM last Sunday . he cried hugging me ! see , how tight we are . pfft . hahaha .
  • as you all know , MJ died . may he R.I.P :( you knw i never imagined him dying . as i think he's too cool to die . but well , it was his time to go . may he goes to heaven :D
  • my grandma went back to her house :( and i currently have no maid . soo yes , ganna get pretty occupied with the hs work . ouh well .(:
  • getting agak rajin with school work :D
  • PMR is less than 3 months !
  • Nat got in IGCSE yo ! congrats , babe (;
  • it has been solonglikegilababilama since i saw willlllllllllllllllllllllllliam . and i have not talked to him for like ages . and i finally saw his batang hidung today ! haha ;D
Pictures of the week :DD

At Swei's (:


At Holiday Villa (:

Other Random Pictures (:

thats all for tonight . (:

p/s : thanks Jo for the ouh-so-awful Subway ;P

nights <3



way back in '07

let out : this might be TMTH ; things have totally changed .

No comments: