Tuesday, June 9, 2009

not random . not so random . random . very random ?

i feel so lifeless :D

yes , i admit . why would i lie right ? pfft . ive not been doing anything productive lately .
even though i did promise that the second week of hols would be different than the first .
i lied . to myself ! my god . anyhoos . i guess i'll start tmr . start what?
start being a better person (: with more studying and do more good deeds . *HAHA*
but i think i gotta work on my discipline the most :D
laziness , distractions ,
heartaches . they all gotta gooooooooooo (:

alright ! updates ?
  • my grandma is sick again . she got better in the past week but now she's having a really high fever . :/
  • relationship with my family isn't really going well at the moment .
    my dad , i don't talk to him at all . i do try making convos but doesnt seem to work . my mum , i only see her before i go to bed as she's busy with god knows what . my younger brother , is getting really annoying . -.-
  • ouh yea . my commercial was released . some people have seen it . god , i look terrible . but im on tv :D hahaha ;D
  • went out the whole of last week . watched many movies .
  • yada yada yada

    okay fine , everything just seem to suck at the moment okay . but well yea i'm being me trying to avoid all this shit as if nothing's up but as usual too , it doesnt seem to work . pfft .
let out : i need a miracle ,

No comments: