Monday, June 1, 2009

CharityDinner'09

ouh my my my ;D

  • Caprice performed
  • met new people *wink :D *
    and lastly ,
    ROCKED THE DANCE FLOOR ;DD
    ouh how i wish that night would never end (;

Natalie (:

Redza (:

Shan (:

Wi-liam (:

Eugene (:

Leon (:

Alia (:

Clarence (:

Farah (:

James (:

Madeline (:

Hor Rina (:

Khairi (:

Rina Ho (:

Adam (:

Brenda & Cindy (:

Jing Her (:

erm , new peeps ? :D

Amelia & Natasha (:




TAKE 1 ,

TAKE 2
TAKE 3


AND YES , OF COURSE I HAD MY OWN CAMWHORE MOMENTS AT HOME ;D

*actually there's more but i figured , its TMTH ;p

P/S:
  • thanks Nat for the pictures . (:
  • Happy 15th Birthday Mariam :D
  • my grandma got admitted in the hosp . :/
  • to receive , you gotta give ;)
let out : i might not know what to do , but i am not lost .

1 comment:

Nurul Azman said...

sup spidey ;p this is gonna be random because i don't even know whether you still remember me! haha anyway saw you on tv! so just thought i'd drop a hi