Saturday, March 7, 2009

whats with ?

ngaahaahaa ;D

helloo helloo . its a saturday night ! :D doesnt feel like it . haaa .
SO ! i had cheer practice todayyy (: i set my alarm for 7.50am and let it snooze till 8 . and turned it off and went back to sleep ! D: then i heard knocking on the door . i freaked out and jumped out of the bed ! checking what time it was , as i was scared i overslept for hours . but it was only 8.07 -.- like PFFT . get what i mean ? if you dont , nvm . HAHA .
anyhoos , i got up , head the showers and got dressed (:

my parents were ready before me . but when i was ready my dad wasnt . then my mum wanted to wait . i didnt , as i was late . and they wanted to go breakfast , me too ! but i was already late ! we were argueing like lil kids i tell you . then i shouted ! shouted crap -.- then my dad was mocking me . PFFT . in the end , my dad did his business while my mum sent me to school . no breakfast :( what an unexpected funny morning with your parents . HAHA .

reached school aroundddd , i didnt realise . haha . sorry . practice was great . as always ? heh . i felt great as we did carrying today . im usually nervous when it comes to carrying coz last year i was told , aint strong enough . a lil weakness laa ! haaaa ;D but today was not bad at all (: all i need is practice ? its like they say , practice makes perfect . ngeehee .

after practice , lepak-ed infront of audi with Mayyin , Natalie and Rina . talked talked talked (: ouh ! and and NINA ! feel so weird without you around . missing you laa babe ! :( come back sooooon . well , then it rained ! haaaa ;D

we moved our asses off to the canteen . and i belasah-ed Natalie's pancakes ! muahahaha ! sorry but thanks Nat ! sangat hungry laa . what do you expect? :D then later on , Cindy joined us (:
and and and you know ! ALL OF A SUDDEN , THERE WAS A FREAKING LIGHTNING ! D:
sangat unexpected coz it was soo quiet and it wasnt a heavy rain , was just drizzling , . then yeaaa . HAHA . i was like " NAT! DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME ALONE !" as Mayyin and Cindy was going back with her . soo yea (:

then my mummy , my daddy , and my lil bro picked me up (: then go makan ! :D we were deciding where to go , THIS IS A FREAKING TYPICAL PROBLEM TO MY FAMILY , CANT FREAKING DECIDE WHERE TO EAT , LIKE EVER . ;D so im like , what bout Bawang Merah ? (infront of SJMC ) everyone agreed . ngaahaa . so my dad drove us there (: AND GUESS WHAT ?? i freaking bumped into Arif ! *my Arif not Nina's Arif . literally not MY Arif laa but you get it right ? HAHA * okay okay fineee , i knew he was there before i suggested that place . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA . (:

it was so funny coz we acted as if we dont know each other . HAHA . i wanted to laughhhh ;D
i was kinda happy too . dah lama tak jumpa dia okay ! haaaa . (:



after lunch*didnt even eat . lost my appetite* , went back homeee . layan-ed trance + guitar with my biggie bro for a while .
do you have any idea how cool it sounds when trance and electric guitar *reminds me of Shazwan . HAHA * mix together ? i like it (: after that , MANDI-ed COLD WATERR ! heaven (: straight away got dressed for guitar class . guess what ? my teacher , he likes White horse ! ngaahaa . he was smiling like shiate when i asked him to listen to it . LOL . then he complimented saying its a freaking nice song (: we had class for one hour . replacement for last week's Redbox ;P so we talked bout you know , stuff . HAHA . he shared with me lotsa , stuff . HAHA . ouh god .

then yeaaa . was in the car for hours and it was sangat cold ! idk why -.- went to the clinic . guess why ? the doctor actually called my dad saying " are you trying to run away from me ?" HAHAHAHAHA . they're kinda close . but all they talk about is freaking politics . B O R I N G D: soo dropped my dad at SS19 and went to see houses ! in ss19 . all the gigantic mansions you knw ? haha . bout 15 mins later ? picked my dad up and and and went to some workshop ? mummy's Mercs was ready . that FILTHY PLACE . the place was full of disgusting , funny dogs ! HAHA . i'd say , 12 dogs ? one was bullying the other . one has a brown body but a white tail and ONE WAS GOING FRONT AND BACK THEN POOPED INFRONT OF US ! HAHA . bloody hell .

went i got home , i headed straight to the kitchen . hungry ! didnt really makan MAKAN the whole day . then all of a sudden i lost my temper and got cranky . because of food . HAHA . didnt get to eat what i wanted to eat , coz of my freaking lil brother . -.- so i had to eat rice eventhough i didnt want to coz yeaaa ! grrrr . ran up to my room and layan-ed guitar till now . im getting the hang of White Horse (:

thats all for today . nights peeps <3


let out : what you mean to me ? ha ha .





No comments: