Sunday, March 29, 2009

pinkpanadoltablets .

sakitgilababimacamfishlikegahhhhh

hey . i know i still owe you guys the London post . have been busy and lazy at the same time , soo yea . sorry . but im just ganna update bout this week first .

well , went back to school on Wednesday after about 2 weeks of Hols .
a HUGE surprise from Pn. Fazilah .
that morning itself i went to her to hand in my absentee letter .

Pn.Fazilah Me
Cikgu , ni surat sebab tak datang .
*smiling * mane hadiah cikgu dari London kerana kamu dapat nombor satu dalam kelas?
huh? cikguuuu . huhhh ? cikgu kidding kan ? *smiling *
betul laa . mane hadiah cikgu ataupun dalam bahasa kamu , souvenier cikgu ?
haaaa . cikgu . serious ke ?
serious . cikgu tunjukkan kamu punya kertas . kamu seorang saja .
*she showed the reportcard paper *
omg cikguu . first time kot . hahahaha .
first time dapat nombor satu ?
*i nodded*

and then yada yada yada .

soo , I FREAKING GOT NUMBER 1 IN CLASS (:
AND IM GETTING A NEW PHONE FOR IT . :D
honestly , i dont think its good enough .
but im happy though . seriously something unexpected .
made my family proud . i made history .
first in the family to get first in class .
they were 2nd and 4th but not first . haaa .
thank you , god . (:

ouh on last Thursday , i went for Agama . when i came back my table was scribbled , with chalk . i like it , thank you . hahaha . Maine and Lik Chuen did it , i think . haha .

Friday , i wore my Arsenal jersey i bought from Arsenal ! haaaa (: i lovelovelove it . heeee .

Yesterday , had Report Card Day . it went really well . i went with my dad . Pn Fazilah said that my gang and i *Nat , Maine and Xue Lin* shouldnt have any problem to score in PMR . so so sooo relieved and happy to hear that ! other than that , parents were congratulating me . was a lil weird , coz it never happened before ? HAHA . but i appreciate everything (:
after that i had cheer practice till 12 .




went back homeee , then i had guitar class at 3.30 .
went pyramid after that , GOD i was soooo GAHHH i tell you .
i wasn't in the mood . guitar class was seriously shitty . was tired .
andddd i didnt want to face publicity . i know that pyramid was ganna be full of familiar faces as there was some 60 Earth Hour event going on . soo yea . i was in a mess !
actually my parents wanted to get me my new phone today . but i said no . not today .
but we still went . pfft . so all the time i was "LETS GO HOME NOW !!" " I WANNA GO HOMEEE" "JOM BALIK" "PLS , BALIK LAA" . my mum understood . she gave me hug and comforted me , later then , we went home . hmm .

that night , my family and i went to my Uncle's house as he moved . and my grandmama was there !! ((: God , i miss her like shiateeeeeeeee . it was so cute , my brother went up to her first . then when she saw me running towards her she hid behind my brother . i pushed my brother and hugged her so damn tight . i didnt let go . God , i love her . it has been so long since i last saw her . we went out to eat . there was about 10/11 of us . i loveeee eating ramai ramai at some crowded places . its so happening (:

*who the TOOT is that??? HAHAHAHA

* my QasiemSayang(:


* the coolest , the BEST grandma ever ((:

Today , spent the whole day laying around the house fattening myself up with chocolates and sweets . ouh god . HAHA . im seriously putting on weight laa . damn . :( suppose to go jogging but the moment i changed into my jogging outfit , there were thunder . and im like , PFFT . forget it . haaa . but i spent the night doing my tuition homework (:

alrightys thats it for today . i have my BM oral to get to . Nights peeps . LOL *LotsOfLove not LaughOutLoud* ;P

p/s :
~sorry if the things i've said this few days has been really sarcastic or mean .
i didnt mean to . it just came out . :/
~excuse my behaviour as im suffering from a really REALLY i mean REALLY terrible PMS .
~to this friend which is like a sister to me , talk things out . SOLVE IT . don't give up (:
im here for you . i love you laa dey . ;D
~Arif ! get well soon laaa . fight that weakness of yours . haha .
youre soo the opposite of me . i seriously seldom get sick . ;D
~Wi-liam says Hi . *random i know , haha . its his request this time . soo yea . *


let out : whatever you are , leave . cause youre bothering me like shiate . making me weak and causing me sudden breakdowns . i hate you , so please , leave .

No comments: