Friday, October 16, 2009

YouGotMeGoingOoolalalala ;)

hi :)
UPDATE TIME !

last two days was THE day Pmr ended . my girls and i went to the Curve (: had an awesome day lah . seriously . we did ManiPedi(twas my first time and it was damn nice :D) and watched Sorority Rows . (the movie was scary but ouh hot damn ;) ) how awesome is that? plus , Nick and Eddy dropped by :) *PSSSSTTT im still waiting for the pics with your ehem Nikon D3000 aka. Dyanne , babe :p . hahah*

2 days ago was a HOR-RI-BLE day . but im thankful , as i got to know the sweet side of my younger brother . he accompanied to bed , he comforted me , he hugged me to sleep because i couldnt stop crying . i really love him for that ;)


BUT yesterday was a VE-RY-NI-CE day :)
thats just how my life works . its either the good things happen first or the bad .
yeap , either one . but its back to back . soo yea . heh . im sooo used to it , theres no point of complaining . hahah .

well yea ,
GUESS WHAT?
im going to BEYONCE AND AKON'S ;D
with my beloved girlfriend , Nina . haaaaa , thank you soo much to her family <3 cant wait cant wait cant wait . :D
Ouh yea! Happy Deepavali to all :)
aite , till then , nights ;)

p/s : thanks for coming over <3



let out : when bad things happen , think positive , be optimistic , because everything happens for a reason .

No comments: