Saturday, February 7, 2009

sick . fever . demam . sakit . ;(

ouh hot damn ! :D

what a weeeek .
  • monday , if im not mistaken , Jesssica Chong gave me a late belated birthday present . haha ! thanks (:
  • tuesday , all i can remember , Swei made some of us a special something . thanks (:
  • wednesday , sports practice . and and i cut my hair !! :D
  • thursday , nothing much .
  • friday , time was freaking slow . -.- didnt have cheer practice . how sad . went out to Subway with Shaza , Sheila and Aliya .

saw Redza , Arif and their friends . aanddd i went to Nina's . (; when i reached home , serious shit tired . i took a hot bath , ate Big Mac and throw myself on the bed . heaven :]

  • saturday , it was a freaking nice morning . there was a rose on my study table ! :D my mum , she's da bomb . heee . and and Jelly greeted me . HAHA . * and few morning msges . heh . noone was at home . sigh . so i ate lunch , alone . -.- had guitar class . and went jogging with my momma (: *Niko's cat . sangat tame :D
  • at night , i went to Taipan ! Papparich ? yeaaa . the food was da bomb . ouh and there was a cute guy sitting at the table beside me :D he looks like , ***** . heeheehee . it was a nice day . (:
and todayyy . i caught a fever . ;( i feel so hot right now . *SOUNDS SO WRONG. HAHA* but yeaaa . i slept the whole day ! i cant believe my dad thinks im faking it . pfft . i felt A LIL better after talking to Ninaaaa (: and ate porridgeee (: and no im online . heh . the sad thing is , i cant study . it doesnt go inside my head . damn .

well , thats bout it . im out . nighty nights (:

p/s : a close friend of mine has lost a member of his family . may he rest in peace . and hey , be strong . :]

let out : missing you but thank god its not affectting me . ; i want my f**king privacy , ass .


No comments: